Monday, October 25, 2010

No 18 Fried Kway Teow (Zion Road)

My take on Fried Kway Teow is that if you are going against your doctor's advice, it better be one of the best Fried Kway Teow in town. Fried Kway Teow is flat rice noodles blackened with soya sauce and stir-fried with chilli and bean sprouts over very high heat.

I like it served not too dry and accompanied with traditional Chinese sausages and cockles. Typically I do not fancy Chinese sausages but the taste is just not right without Chinese sausages in my Char Kway Teow.

Mr. Ho's unique selling point is that his combination of ingredients pack a punch flavour wise Fried Kway Teow and I suspect the adding of chives however little does improve its taste.

Open Noon to 2.30pm and 6.30pm to 11pm
Closed every other Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment