Friday, November 12, 2010

Ice Cream Gallery @ Valley Point

Check out the attractively rich Gula Melaka Red Bean home made ice cream with cup coffee long black at the background.

It tastes good too with lots of red beans to chew on. This small cosy shop sell a good range of home-made ice cream ranging from belgium chocolate to even local delights like durians.

It's been a week since I have gotten my Chendol fix in Malacca (Melaka). Along the way, Chendol has been appearing in my mind to the point that I have been sms-ing to friends to recommend the best Chendol in Singapore, surfing the web for a pick. But time and again, the search came to a nought. So when I came in to Ice Cream Gallery, Gula Melaka caught my attention.

491, River Valley Road
Valley Point #01-20
Tel: 6235 0870

No comments:

Post a Comment