Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Albert Street Prawn Noodle @ Lavender Food Square (Eminent Plaza)

This is my second post on prawn noodles. My first post was on the prawn noodles in Zion Road and subsequently I was given tips on other good prawn noodles in other parts of Singapore.

Based on the recommendation of a fellow stomper I went to Lavender Food Court to try the prawn noodles.

There are more varieties here serving not limited to pork ribs, prawn but also pig tail and pacific clams.

The prawns are sliced to make it easy to eat without dirtying the hands. Mostly importantly, the soup is sweet and could taste the broth brewed with prawn shells.

Personally, I like the taste of the prawn noodles here and the wider varieties available.

380 Jalan Besar
Lavender Food Square

No comments:

Post a Comment