Sunday, November 21, 2010

Roti Prata @ Jalan Kayu

This place has been my source for good Roti Prata for a while now. Since my National Service days, I have been coming here for mostly the chicken curry and sometimes for the pratas.

The pratas here are getting smaller as the years goes by. I have seen better times for this place where customers have to queue. There was even this rule that you cannot even place an order if you have no available table.

This "Renaissance" period for this stall seems to have past. Nevertheless, I still like the korma chicken, roti prata kosong and roti prata teluk washed down with teh halia. The facilities have very much improved. Gone are the days where the guy taking order jots down on a piece of paper with his pencil and added up the price manually. Now, they have touch screen to sum up the order and a receipt is duly printed. Cool.... 
















1 comment:

  1. Enjoy cooking this at home. Do share with us on the outcome.

    ReplyDelete